Monday, December 21, 2020

Advent Day 21: Daphne & Frederick (Post #300!)

 

Frederick: It's about time we had an all-carrot top Advent day!
Daphne: Carrot tops are green; we're gingers!
Frederick: Oh. Well, then, it's about time we had an all-gingers Advent day!
You know, I like to think Santa was a ginger before he got old.
Daphne: That's the spirit!

Daphne: I think I can just reach the window

Daphne: Can  you see what's inside?
Frederick: Yes, it looks like a little sled.

Daphne: It is a sled!  How cute!
Frederick: I know what we can do with it.

Frederick: There, we'll put the green speed machine on top!




 

3 comments:

Serenata said...

Two very stunning gingers there! Gingers around the world unite!

Dee said...


I’ve always found it strange when some men who are not red haired grow red beards! What’s that all about?

We do love the Gingers here in the village. So it was nice to see a couple open today’s window. However I’m not quite sure
Putting that green car on the sled is a good idea, could be quite heavy for a couple of reindeer to pull !

NeverUschi said...

Two very smart gingers!
Congrats to post # 300!