Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Advent 2022: Day 20: Daphne and Tina Louise

 
Tina Louise: How lovely!  We coordinate!
Daphne: I can see who reads the memos around here.

Daphne: Day 20 already!  The month is going by so quickly!
Santa will be here before we know it.

Tina Louise: Don't remind me.  I'm still writing Christmas cards.

Daphne: Hmmm, I'm not sure what that all those pieces are supposed to be.

Tina Louise: We'll just follow the directions, Dear, 
and like our outfits, they will all come together.
Daphne: I like the way you think.

Daphne: What do you think; marshmallows for toasting?
Tina Louise: No, I think tiki torches.

Daphne: Tiki torches?  Are you sure?
Tina Louise: I've spent enough time on tropical islands.
Definitely tiki torches.

1 comment:

Dee said...


Tina Louise and Daphne look lovely in their matching colour dresses, so they read the memo ( from Holly Belle no doubt!)

Tropical island torches! Someones hoping for a warmer Christmas!