Saturday, October 5, 2024

Meeting the New Boy VII: Chance Victor

Scot-Michael: Wow!  Looking good!  Where's the ball, Prince Charming?
Nicholas Sahara: >Ahem< As we're meeting our new brother today, 
I thought it best to not look slovenly.  We do so want to make a good impression.

Scot-Michael: As I recall, when you found me in the backyard, 
you were wearing a tee shirt and shorts.
Nicholas: And as I recall, you were dressed in nothing but an undershirt
and your underwear.
Scot-Michael: Good point.
Nicholas: Thank you.
Now, I do believe I hear Philip bringing the new boy 'round.

Philip Guy: So that was the kitchen, and, um, Uli.
Chance Victor: Er, she seemed a bit tense.
Philip: The kitchen is her kingdom.  Pay proper homage
and she'll reward you with the best pastries in the world.
Chance: So noted.   >Ha-ha<
Nicholas: >Ahem<

Philip: Oh! Chance, this is Nicholas Sahara and Scot-Michael.
Guys, this is our new brother, Chance Victor.
Chance: Hi!

Nicholas: Prince Johan Paul Nicholas Sahara Montestan-Gregor. 
At your service, sir.
Chance: Oh, wow.  Um, just Chance Victor.  Nice to meet you, er,
Prince John...uh...what was the rest?
Nicholas: Oh, do not fret yourself, old boy.  Just call me Nicholas.

Scot-Michael >whispering<: I heard he came with a boatload of clothes?
Philip >whispering<: Yeah, but, um, there's a problem with that.
Scot-Michael >whispering< Where to store them all?
Philip >whispering<: Worse.  The boat is missing!

Nicholas: We'll need to introduce you to the rest of the chaps.
They're all jolly nice, the lot of them.  You needn't worry.
Philip: >snort<

Scot-Michael >whispering<: Only you could describe Stephen Orange as 'jolly nice.'
Nicholas >whispering<: Well, he can be.  Hush now, Scout.

Scot-Michael: Philip tells us you're actually a model?
Chance: Yeah!  It's nothing too glam, 
but I sure get a lot of clothes by the top designers!
Wanna see me in action?
Philip: Go for it!

Boys: Ooooooohh!
Chance: The photographers all love this pose.
I have no idea what I'm supposed to be pointing at, ha.

Chance: But we can't find my wardrobe!
My trunk holding everything has disappeared!
Philip: I'm sure it'll turn up in no time.

Chance: I sure hope so!
I'm going to Arizona with Daddy John next week
and I need my clothes!

Meanwhile, in the basement...

Noah Conrad: HEY!  Who put this box of clothes here?!?!
I can't get to my workbench!

Kirwan Mahoney: >Hee-hee!<

 

No comments: