Saturday, June 17, 2023

Game On!

 Daddy Steve: Rainy days are game days here at Gregoropolis...

Logan: Before we begin this operation, I need to see if the patient's insurance forms are in order.
And then there's the matter of the malpractice waivers.

Duncan: Oh dear...which one to pull out?  The stress!  The pressure!
Bowie: Come on, dude, it never collapses on the first try.

Duncan: Phooey and drat!
James: I guess some folks just aren't lucky.

Patrick: Let's see my dearest; angle, distance, trajectory...Hmm.
I think you need to move to the left 14 centimeters.
Ravi: You're so brilliant!
Valerie: Oh, just throw it already!

Nathan: Uno!
Holly Belle: Nathan, I think you're cheating somehow.
Nathan: Oh, please, Holly Belle.
Do you really think I could pull the wool over your eyes?
Holly Belle: Well...

Kevin: Okay Frank, you count to ten while we hide, then you come looking for us.
Frank: Got it!

Frank: One, two, three, four...>sniff, sniff<... did Uli bake a pie today?

Kevin: I'm surprised he hasn't found us yet.
Alice: I guess we picked a really good hiding place.

Frank: I have this nagging feeling that I forgot something.
Wait, of course!

Frank: The milk!

2 comments:

Dee said...


Good that the children have all those games for a rainy day play.

Frank! You are a legend in the village here, poor Alice and Kevin will have a long.. ,long best make that three , long .. wait before they give up, because who are we kidding! that Frank's got too much pie to eat and no idea what's truly missing

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

there seems to be issues with them playing every game! Of course, Frank has issues all his own. Wonder how long they will wait for him to find them?