Saturday, June 24, 2023

Foosball Fun (Game On! Part 2)

 

BR: Yeah!  Let's go guys!
Scot-Michael: Not this time!

Scot-Michael: No, no, no, no...

BR: Ha-ha! YES!
Scot-Michael: Rats!

Nicholas Sahara: Hullo, Gents.  How goes the game?

BR: Well, Nick, let's go to the scoreboard and take a look.

BR: Ben's Bengals lead Scot's Sieves 6-0!

Nicholas: Oh dear.  I am sure that you've a grand strategy for your victorious comeback.
Scot-Michael: Yeah, my strategy is so secret even I don't know it.

BR: Sieve!  Sieve!  Sieve!
Nicholas: Really, Benjamin, this competitive side of you is unattractive.
BR: C'mon, you ready for the next point or are you going to chit-chat all day?
Scot-Michael: Awright, awright...give me just a second.  Hmph.

Nicholas: I say, it's too bad there isn't a real-life foosball.
Scot-Michael: You mean, like, soccer?
Nicholas: Oh, er, right.  Carry on...


3 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

I hat to say it but Scot-Michael was doomed the minute he picked the "sieves" for a team name. Does he know what a sieve is?! I hope they don't get sore wrists from all the foosball! I couldn't move my wrists one morning after a night of playing hard!

Dee said...


I have to agree with Marti, 'The Sieves'! Well you are asking for a hiding to nothing!
He'd best get Nicolas to help him find a winning name, then ask for a rematch or six. That or take up another game he can whip BR at

Gregor Daddies said...

"The Sieves" isn't really Scot-Michael's team's name. Has no one heard of 'trash talk'?