Saturday, May 4, 2024

The Eternal Question

Kirwan Mahoney: >Sigh<
 
Kirwan: There's nothing to eat in this house.
Scot-Michael: Oooh, don't let Uli hear you say that.
Nicholas Sahara: You were at the greengrocers not an hour ago.

Kirwan: Feh!
Nicholas: Now, now, romaine calm.
Scot-Michael:...Did you...did you just make a food pun?
Nicholas: Why, I do believe I did!
Scot-Michael: Well done!  Lettuce leave him alone to stew in his thoughts.
Nicholas: Ooh!  Nice.  Who's a clever lad, then?
Kirwan: ARGH!

Stephen Orange: I could hear your moaning from the other side of the house.
Now listen up. If you wanted something specific--
Kirwan: --But--
Stephen Orange: --You should have said.  As I recall, 
you spent the entire time at the grocery store complaining.

Kirwan: Why are we here?  I wanna go home.
There's a Real Housewives of Sasha Village marathon on tv right now.
Stephen Orange: Give me strength.

Kirwan: Bah.  >Sigh<  Why is there never anything to eat?

1 comment:

Dee said...


I feel your pain Kirwan! There is never anything in the fridge that you 'want 'to eat when you are feeling peckish! Unless you've had visitors and there are left overs!
Loved the 'real housewives tag' ;)

however thinking about it, we had visitors yesterday! I do believe there is some trifle and part of an apple pie left in the fridge.. I'd love to chat but I'm being called from the kitchen....