Friday, August 17, 2018

We All Scream (For Ice Cream)

Daddy Steve: It's hot summer day here at Gregoropolis...

Frank: I got hot playing outside.
Luke: Me, too.

Luke: What are you doing?
Frank: Trying to cool off!

Frank: I think some ice cream would taste good right now.
Luke: Shouldn't we ask Daddy Steve or Daddy John first?
Frank: Oh, we don't want to bother them.

Frank: Mmmmmm, chocolate!
Luke: Actually, I like Neapolitan.
Frank: This is the exact same, just without strawberry or vanilla.
Luke: Welllll, I guess you're right.

Frank: Another scoop?
Luke: Yes, definitely.

Frank: That still doesn't seem like very much.
Luke: Maybe just one more...

Frank: Gee, there's not much left.  We should just finish it off.
Luke: That would be the responsible thing to do.

Frank: Uuuuffff....I'm stuffed.
Luke: Me too.  That was a lot of ice cream.

Anthony: Hello boys.  I've been to the store and got us a little treat--ice cream!  And it's Neapolitan, your favorite!





6 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

Oh no! I don’t think they could eat another bite!!

Dee said...

Ha ha ha Frank and Luke so 'good' eating all the Neopolitan minus the strawberry and vanilla ice cream and then finishing it off just to be 'helpful'!
Then Anthony arriving with the treat of the real thing.....what will they do?
1 pretend they've given up ice cream?
2 they've only given up ice cream until tomorrow?
3 fight to try and get a spoonful in their months so Anthony won't suspect?
4 Claim they have an important engagement elsewhere but will happy eat the treat later?
5 fess up and take the wrap, hoping Anthony will still let them have some ice cream once stomach space allows?
......

Gregor Daddies said...

Haha, I would say #4. I'm sure they will try to salvage the situation some way. Or they may just blame one of the girls - "But Holly Belle made us eat all the ice cream!"

Ginger said...

What a great post! Frank and Luke are sure to have tummy aches from eating all that chocolate ice cream! I am like them with very little resistance to ice cream...love it! Since they did not ask permission to have the ice cream, I am guessing they will at least try to have a scoop of neapolitan. Good luck boys and try to enjoy! 😊 xxx

Gregor Daddies said...

Thanks Ginger. I find Ice cream hard to resist too, especially with all of the hot weather we have had this summer.

Kendal said...

Actually the very same thing happened to me the other night when it was just too hot for 'the likes of me' so naughtily fetched a large tub of vanilla Haagen Dazs ice cream from the deep freeze and started tucking into it.

Unfortunately I was so absorbed in the Netflix film that I was watching that I hadn't realised that I had already eaten three quarters of it and was by then getting severe stomach ache and 'hic-ups' from the coldness and sheer quantity. Stupid me! Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Had to have a little smile to myself about the reference to the chocolate ice cream as being just the same as the Neapolitan variety but without the Strawberry and Mint flavours.

Loved the accessories and props used here and the lesson twist at the end.