Monday, December 6, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 6: Stephen Orange & Scot-Michael

 

Stephen Orange: Oh, hello Scot-Michael.  Where's your shadow?
Scot-Michael: Nickles?  He and Kurt are posing for Christmas photos in their new lederhosen.
Stephen Orange: Ah.

Scot-Michael: As long as you're here, would you like to open today's Advent door with me?
Stephen Orange: I guess so, sure.

Scot-Michael and Stephen Orange: Oops!

Scot-Michael: Sorry!  You go ahead.
Stephen Orange: No, no, my bad.  You open it.

Scot-Michael: Tell you what; I'll open the door 
and you can open the package and put it together.

Stephen Orange: Deal.  It's a person, but...

Scot-Michael: But what?
Stephen Orange: But he has a curly pig tail!

Scot-Michael: Oh, that means it must be Harry's cousin Dudley.
Hagrid gave him that tail in the first book, remember?
Stephen Orange: I remember that Dudley was very naughty.
Scot-Michael: Serves him right, ha-ha.

Stephen Orange: Yes, well.  I'd never want a pig's tail.
Scot-Michael: Be a good boy and you'll never get one!
Stephen Orange: Humph.  I am always a good boy.

2 comments:

Dee said...


Wow more Lederhosen, must be Christmas !

What polite boys you have living with you, I'm not sure mine
would have been so well behaved !

A pigs tail is not a fashion accessory I think any one would want ! apart from a pig!

RoRoPo said...

Hmmm Dudley... we would not have missed him if he wasn't in that calendar... Hope they will find Hagrid, soon!