Saturday, May 27, 2023

Meeting the New Boy VI (or, Meet The Pranksters)

 Something's up (up, up, and away)!


Sasha: >Ahem<

Kirwan Mahoney: Huh, what? Oh, hello.
Sasha: A-ha!  So you're the one.
Kirwan: >Eeep<

Sasha: My name is Sasha.  And you are...?

Kirwan: My name is Kirwan Mahoney.  I'm new!
And yes, I'm the one who's been pranking everyone.

Sasha: Don't worry, I won't tell.
Nice to meet you.
Kirwan: Thanks, that's decent of you.
Nice to meet you, too.

Sasha: If you don't mind me saying, your dress sense is impeccable.
Kirwan: Thank you!  I like your style as well.

Sasha: Well, I won't keep you. 
Are you going to take those googly eyes down?
Kirwan: Mmm, I don't think so.
Sasha: Fair enough.
Kirwan: See you around the house.

Kirwan: Well, Philip, I've been rumbled.
Philip: You had a good run while it lasted.  
Kirwan: Thanks for being my wingman.  Helped throw the scent off.
Philip: >Hee-hee<  You're welcome!  It was fun being part of it.
C'mon, I'll introduce you to our brothers.

The Magnificent 7 has become the Electric 8!
Welcome Kirwan Mahoney!



3 comments:

RoRoPo said...

So THIS is the prankster! Seems he fits well in his new family!
And his sense of style is remarkable.
I'm looking forward to learn about his next adventures.

Dee said...


Just as well Kirwan's been rumbled mine you it was almost like looking at twins!
I loved their shorts lovely and colourful, so now there are 8.... I'm looking forward to the dirty dozen...you know it will happen..lol

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

busted! can't wait to see if the other kids retaliate for the pranks...I think Kirwan deserves it!