Saturday, May 6, 2023

Workshop (Prank #1)

 Monday

Noah Conrad: Now where did I put those blueprints?
A-ha!  There they are.

Noah: ....?

Wednesday

Noah: I....huh.

Noah: That's funny, I could have sworn...oh, well.

Thursday

Noah: Now just a minute!

Noah: What is going on here!?!

Friday

Noah: Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

Philip: What's all the grumbling about?  We can hear you all the way upstairs.
Noah: Someone has been moving my tools around!  It took me ALL WEEK to notice.
They've been moving them around just a little bit enough every day 
that it's not immediately noticeable.  It's driving me crazy!

Later...


?: Heee-heee-heee!

Who is that?
TO BE CONTINUED!

2 comments:

Dee said...


Oh! What's going on ? Hope you don't have a mischievous spirit wandering round the workshop..

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

oh, I think I know who the prankster is! So, Steve adopted you a bit of a troublemaker?! UH OH!