Saturday, September 9, 2023

Barbecue Time, part 2

 Team Gregoropolis is fired up for the barbecue!

Ezra: Why do we always get stuck moving tables?
Holly Belle: A little more to the left.
Meghan: Actually, I think it should be more to the right.
Wesley: Oh, good grief!

Beatrix: Who's doing the actual grilling?
Robin: Meet your grill-meisters extraordinaire!

Barbara: A very sharp look, but are you two up to the task?
Beatrix: We don't want this to be a case where the clothes don't make the man.

Anthony: Fear not, we know what we're doing!

Some time later...

Holly Belle: Haven't you got the charcoal started yet?!?
Robin: We're working on it, we're working on it.

Finally...

Anika: I want mine with just a little pink.
John Martin: A bit more pink for me, please.
Alice: Mine is too pink!
Dan Ryan: Mine's too well done!
Anthony: >Sigh< You'll get them the way you get them.

Duncan: I can't get any ketchup to come out.
Logan: Shake it and then give it a really good squeeze.
Put some muscle into it!

Duncan: Phooey and drat!
James: Guess you just don't know your own strength.

Wendell: These baked beans sure are delicious!  I'm having thirds!
Dan Ryan: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Logan: Yep, he's sleeping out on the sofa tonight.

Natalie: Have you ever noticed how life's greatest pleasures involve food?
Frank: Is there any other way?



2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

Lol, I feel for both Anthony and Duncan. I always feel sorry for the chef with everyone's demands. Those ketchup bottles...we can't develop something that works better?!

Dee said...


Looks like they had a great time, I'm with Anthony, you get them how they come!
Maybe someone will have to open the windows wide tonight..just saying

I'm sure Frank will land up being a food critic!