Saturday, March 9, 2024

Cake Panther

Rhoda: >Sigh< Laundry is finally finished.
Jack: I think it's break time.  Tea and cake?
Rhoda: Kid, I like the way you think.

Natalie: Sorry to trouble you, but have either of you by chance seen my striped, pink dress?
I can't seem to locate it anywhere.
Jack: Um, aren't you wearing it?
Natalie: Oh dear, so I am!  I just never seem to know what's going anymore.  >Tee-Hee<

Jack: You know, Natalie's a nice girl and all, but she's a bit...clueless?
Befuddled, maybe?
Rhoda: Oh yeah, that girl definitely doesn't have both oars in the water sometimes.

Rhoda: Except when it comes to food.  Then she's like a panther stalking a rabbit.
Jack: I find that hard to believe.
Rhoda: Trust me; it's completely true.

Natalie: Oh, there you two are.
You know, I couldn't find my pink striped dress anywhere and guess what.
I was wearing it the entire time!  Isn't that something?
Jack: But I said --
Rhoda: --That's wild Natalie.  Glad you got it all sorted out.
Natalie: Oh, me too!

Natalie: Well, enjoy your tea and, um...yes, tea.  See you later!  >Tee-hee<

Jack: Wow.  So. Clueless.

Jack: HEY!  What happened to our cake?!?!
Rhoda: I told you she was good.


2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

wow, she IS good!! I see a future with Natalie and Frank living happily ever after!! They are birds of a feather!

Dee said...


Wow ! Not so clueless if she can snitch your cake while it's right in front of you! Obviously one of those who only remember the important stuff, like eating , drinking and helping themselves! ;)

Oh I worry for my lovely Frank! That lad won't be wanting any competition in the food department! It could be chocolate eggs at dawn!!!