Saturday, August 1, 2026

Some Assembly Required

 

Meghan: So what's going on with all of these boards?
Nathan: Daddies John and Steve went to IKEA.
Frank: Did they eat Swedish meatballs??

Meghan: Why on earth would you immediately think of that?
Frank: Because I've got my priorities straight.
Meghan: Whatever...

Blake: It's going to be a storage cabinet for the bathroom.
Kevin: What do they need that for?
Blake: Well, it's like this--when adults get older, 
they need a lot more 'bathroom-type things'.

Kevin: What kind of 'bathroom-type things'?
Blake: You know, I'd rather not get into it.

Alice: Oh dear, look at all of those little bits and pieces!
How will they ever figure them all out?
Paul: I'm sure they just throw a lot of extras in; like the Lego Advent calendars.

Frederick: These instructions read a bit vague.
Daphne: Basically, if the little man looks sad
then you know you've done something wrong.

Frederick: So, the objective is to keep the little man happy.
Daphne: Exactly!

Tyler: I think we need to make ourselves scarce while they put it together.
Mikko: Yeah, before Daddy Steve says 
"Why don't you kids go play outside?" in that irritated voice he gets..


No comments: