Saturday, February 17, 2024

Super Dreams

Benjamin Roy: This is the best kind of slumber party.
Pete Dakota: I know!

BR: Best friends!
Pete: Comic books!
Both: Pizza!

And soon...

BR: Zzzzzzzzzz
Pete: Zzzzzzzzzzz

BR has forgotten what pizza before bed does to him...

Super Pete: Aquaben!  I don't think we can defeat 
Zigmond and his sea monsters by ourselves!

Aquaben: We'll have to call in the rest of the Super Friends!

Aquaben: Wonder Rhoda!  Help us battle these monsters!
Wonder Rhoda: Sorry, boys, I have to use my magic lasso on the evil
Frank-Man to discover what he did with all the chocolate Easter Bunny ears.
Gotta shake a leg.  Maybe tomorrow!

Aquaben: Chocolate?
Super Pete: Shake?

BR: >Gasp< Wow!

BR: Pete! Pete, wake up!
Pete: Zzzhff...>snort<...Huh?
BR: I had the craziest dream!
Pete: Okay, let's go >yawn< into the kitchen.

Pete: Why did the dream make you hungry for chocolate shakes?
BR: I...I can't remember any of it now!

2 comments:

Dee said...


Wonderful post, BR's pizza induced dream was funny, loved that Super Rhoda could not stop due to the Frank monster chocolate napping !

Great props and storyline.

I wonder . did the dog manage to snag that bit of pizza?

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

boys, what was in that pizza?! I want some!! lol!