Saturday, July 18, 2020

Friendship (A Gregoropolis Sasha Festival)

Nathan: Hey, Holly Belle, you were going to help me organize the toy box.
Holly Belle: I'll be there in a minute.  I just want to rearrange my whimsies.
Nathan: Well hurry it up!

Holly Belle: I don't see why you're in such a rush.  
Honestly Nathan, sometimes you drive me crazy!

Girls: Surprise!
Holly Belle: Oh my goodness!

Daphne: Welcome to our very own Gregoropolis Sasha Celebration.  
Holly Belle, you're our guest of honor!
Holly Belle: Gosh, I just don't know what to say.
Nathan: That's a first.  Well, I'll leave you ladies to your hen party.

Holly Belle: This is just delightful!  But, where are the boys?
Daisy: This is the girls' social hour.  They'll be dropping by later.
Valerie: Yes, we convinced them to wait for a while before coming in and devouring all the food.

Holly Belle: I'm having a wonderful time.  Thank you so much!
Meghan: Actually, it was Nathan's idea.  He planned the whole thing!
Holly Belle: What?!?

A little later...

Holly Belle: Nathan, did you organize the party?
Nathan: Yes. We were supposed to go to the Pittsburgh Sasha Festival together, and I know how disappointed you were when it was canceled.
Holly Belle: I have to admit that I was, although I totally understand.  
We have to keep the big people safe.
Nathan: So I just put together a dumb ol' party to cheer you up.

Holly Belle: You know, Nathan...you really are a good friend.
Nathan: Well...so are you Holly Belle.

Holly Belle: But you still drive me crazy!
Nathan: Likewise!

3 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

aww, that Nathan acts like he doesn't care, but he's a marshmallow on the inside! How sweet of him to arrange it!

Dee said...


What a lovely lad Nathan is, to hold a Sasha festival party for his friend Holly Belle.
Seems they care more than they like to let one ;) and also all the gregoropolis kids get to enjoy some festival fun instead of hearing about it secondhand :)

Sharon said...

Awww what a lovely gesture on Nathan's part to organise this for the disappointed Holly Belle. I suspect there were a lot of disappointed adults and vinyl kids this year :( But this little fiesta certainly helped to make up for their disappointment.