Friday, December 15, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 15: Sasha and Katie

 

Katie: Oooh, I'm so excited!  Another day closer to Christmas!
Sasha: I sure hope Santa is paying close attention.
Katie: What do you mean?
Sasha: Well, whoever pranked Susanna 
and her doll ought to be on the 'Naughty' List.

Katie: Oh, I'm sure it wasn't done to be mean.  Just a little silliness.
Sasha: Hmmm...that's just what a prankster would say.
Katie: >Sigh< It wasn't me!

Sasha: Alright, alright.  Let's see what we've got here.

Katie: Oooh, this looks intriguing.

Katie: Oooh, is that a little kitty I spy?

Sasha: Yep, you called it. Hm. Focusing attention on the cat.
Just what a prankster would do to deflect suspicion off herself.
Katie: >Sigh<

Katie: How cute! He's got a little cat tree
with a scratching post!

Sasha: Inside the house with you, cat.
And I still think you're the prankster.
Katie: >Sigh< It wasn't me.

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

so cute! didn't know they had kitties!

Dee said...


Love the little kitten with the scratching post.

Sasha's very suspicious of poor Katie about the Barbie prank! I wonder why? or is he just suspicious of anyone he happens to be with, we think he who casts suspicion on others could in fact be the culprit!!!

Love their blue outfits