Saturday, December 30, 2023

Advent In Review

 A few of the boys are taking a last look at this year's advent calendar before it's taken down and put away...

Nicholas Sahara: I say, wasn't it rather a jolly good time?
Scot-Michael: Sure was!

Philip Guy: I think I liked this one better than last year's.
Kirwan Mahoney: I wonder what we'll have next year?
Philip: Oh, it's waaaay too early to think about that.

Nicholas: Why would someone move the mantle-thing to the pond?
Kirwan: Oh! It's a hockey goal!  That makes much more sense.
And the skater has a Lego Stanley cup!

Scot-Michael: Santa and Mrs. Claus look like hip, trendy grandparents.

Philip: I see Batman is still watching over the city.

Nicholas: 'Pon my soul, we never did solve that prankster conundrum, did we?
Adding the Bat-Chap and hiding Susanna's Barbie doll in the calendar.
Scot-Michael: And replacing my shampoo with figgy pudding!

Philip: No, we didn't solve that one, did we, hmmmmm?
Kirwan: I guess it will remain a mystery.  >Snort<

Another advent adventure come and gone;
leaving Team Gregoropolis a riddle for 2024.

Kirwan: >Hee-hee!<



 

1 comment:

Dee said...


Ah! A goal not a fireplace... sometimes it's good to look at things again to allow for the penny /cent to drop!

So no news on the pranker...or is there....

Happy New Year to all