Monday, December 18, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 18: Jack and Rhoda

 

Rhoda: Hey, New Boy, ready for the Santa countdown?
Jack: Jack.  And I'm not sure I've been good enough for Santa this year.

Rhoda: >Pffft< Being good is overrated.
You'll still get presents anyway.

Jack: Well, if you're sure...
Rhoda: Oh, I'm sure.  Have at it.

Jack: Wow, the pieces kind of match my shirt!

Rhoda: Let's see what we can make of this colorful mess.

Jack: Well, what is it?
Rhoda: Hm, I'm not sure.  A grilled cheese sandwich, maybe.

Jack: If that's a grilled cheese sandwich,
then this must be a blue cheese sandwich!
Rhoda: >Snort< Okay, I'm starting to like you.

Jack: Oh!  I know!  They're --
Rhoda: --Christmas presents!

Jack: Under the tree they go!
Rhoda: You're on the 'good' list this year now for sure.

1 comment:

Dee said...


LOL I'd better gets some sandwiches made and under that tree! Although the dogs may get there first and well before Christmas day!!

I thought they had a look of fancy cakes myself