Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 5: Alice and Lydia

 

Lydia: Well, this is all very nice.
I've never done one of these before.
Alice: Neither have I, but I don't think it's complicated.

Alice: There's our door for the day.  Up in the Christmas tree!

Lydia: Oooh, maybe climbing up wasn't such a good idea.
Alice: Careful!  We don't want to send you to Dr. Pat's with a broken leg!

Lydia: I'll grab the prize and get back to Mother Earth.

Alice: Well, that's an unusual...one of those things.
Lydia: Maybe the trophy is for the reindeer?
Alice: 'Most Miles Flown On One Night'?

Lydia: Let's put it in one of the houses.  
Alice: Maybe it's a mantlepiece to display the trophy.

2 comments:

Dee said...


I have to say these advent calendars should come with a elf and safety certificate, all this climbing on tables!

Mm a trophy for most miles covered in one night? I wonder who that could be?
Frank in search of food...

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

can't quite figure out what role this piece is going to play....