Sunday, December 17, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 17: Emma and Daphne

 

Daphne: Is this your first Advent calendar, Emma?
Emma: Yes, it is.  It's so thrilling!

Emma: I wonder what prize we'll get.
Daphne: Only one way to find out!
Since you're new, you can open today's door.

Emma: Oh, thank you!  

Daphne: Don't thank me yet; now we have to put it together.
Emma: It's still so thrilling.

Daphne: I'd hold on to that thrill--look at all the pieces!
Emma: Oh my goodness! I hope we can get this sorted out.

After much fretting and fumbling and quick Google consulting...

Emma: There are a couple pieces leftover--
I hope they're just extras and not some steps we missed!
Daphne: >Ooof< That was the most difficult Lego I've ever put together!

Emma: But we did it!
It's a little Christmas tree!

Daphne: We'll put it in the little house scene.
Emma: I hope kitty doesn't plan on jumping into it 
and attacking ornaments!

2 comments:

Dee said...


Welcome Emma, you are a beauty as is of course Daphne.

Well that's a sweet little Christmas tree and just right for the family room
hopefully Kitty will not decide to climb it!

It's all filling up nicely now.

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

I'd move that tree away from the cat just a little. No sense putting temptation in the pussycat's way! lol!