Saturday, December 23, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 23: Sylvia and Carolyn

 

Carolyn: Oh my gosh, the month has gone by so fast!
Sylvia: I know, just where has the time gone?

Sylvia: And can you believe Santa comes tomorrow night!

Carolyn: Shall we see what we have for an Advent prize today?

Sylvia: Looks like you picked a good one.
Carolyn: I hope it's easy to put together.

Sylvia: >Sigh<
Carolyn: What was that for?
Sylvia: I almost don't want to put it together.
I wish the anticipation could last a little longer.
Carolyn: I understand.  But let's enjoy 
the time we have right now.

Sylvia: Quite right.  What do we have here?
Carolyn: I think it's a trailer for Santa's sleigh.

Sylvia: Right again!  You're sensible, Carolyn.
Carolyn: C'mon, let's go see what Uli's got in the oven.
Something smells so wonderful.
Sylvia: Another sensible idea!



1 comment:

Dee said...


Goodness the days have gone fast and it is nearly Christmas, lucky the girls found the add on to Santa's sleigh, he'll be needing that for all the extra presents for all those good children.

Unless of course, the phantom prankster of Gregoropolis strikes again....