Saturday, December 9, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 9: Susanna and Randall (and Guest)

 

Randall: I guess it's Advent Tartan Day.
Susanna: We're tartaning up the holiday season!

Randall: By the way, found your doll yet?
Susanna: No!  I turned my back for just a second and she was gone.
I can't imagine where she's got to.
Randall: Well, I hear Holly Belle has taken over the search.
I'm sure Barbie will turn up any minute now.

Susanna: I do hope so.
Shall we get on with the Advent prize for today?

Randall: Okay, I'll just reach down and open 'er up...

Randall: Oh.  
Susanna: What is it?
Randall: You'd better take a look.

Susanna: Honesty, Randall, what are you...
Well, I never!

Susanna: How on earth did she get in there?
Randall: And the door didn't look like it'd been already opened!
I think someone is playing an Advent prank on you.
Susanna: I will admit it was a pretty good one.

Susanna: Barbie will just have to help us put the prize together.
Randall: There aren't too many pieces, so it'll be easy.

Randall: It's a little choirboy!

Susanna: Barbie says he looks more like he's from Whoville.
Choirboy: 🎜Fah-Who, Fah-Who 🎝

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

How did the Barbie-thief get that doll in there and hide that they'd opened the door so well?? Amazing! Glad the mystery has been solved. This won't stop Holly belle trying to figure out "who-dun-it" tho!

Dee said...


Well how strange! Barbie hidden in the advent and the door closed!!

I thought that was the Olympic flame for a moment....