Thursday, December 7, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 7: Kirwan Mahoney and Philip Guy

 

Philip Guy: Sorry I'm late.  Holly Belle is rather aggressively interrogating
everyone whether they've seen Susanna's missing Barbie doll.  
Kirwan Mahoney: >Suppressed snicker<

Philip: Wait, what are you laughing at?
You know something about the missing doll, don't you?!
Kirwan: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
>Giggle<

Kirwan: >Ahem< Let's open our Advent door.
Philip: Hm.  Okay, but this conversation is not over.

Philip: What do we have here?
Kirwan: I think it's a little Lego person.

Philip: Definitely a resident of the Lego city.
Kirwan: I'm curious about what appears to be an ice-axe.  
What would you need that for?

Philip: An axe and a chainsaw.
I'm a bit concerned about these Lego citizens.

Kirwan: A chainsaw, you say. I know who she is!
Philip: Well, don't keep me in suspense...

Kirwan: She's an ice sculptor!
Philip: And that blue thing is her ice sculpture-in-progress!


2 comments:

Dee said...


So that Kirwan's guilty of something for sure!!

An axe and a chainsaw... I'm not so sure I'd visit this village in the winter....

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

boys...always teasing girls! My brother used to be up to mischief with my Barbie's from time to time. Glad we've figured out what the blue blob is.