Sunday, December 3, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 3: Dan Ryan and Ann Marie

 

Dan Ryan: Hey!  The little Lego town has a pizza shop.
I wonder if they serve Chicago-style?  That's the best, you know.

Ann Marie: Hah.  Anyone would think you were from Chicago.
Dan Ryan: I am from Chicago.  And Chicago has the best pizza.
Ann Marie: Yes, I...never mind.  I'm opening today's prize door.

Ann Marie: Oh my, this looks complicated

Dan Ryan: You need an Engineering degree to put this together!
Ann Marie: Oh!  I think I know what it is.

Ann Marie: It's one of Santa's reindeer.
Dan Ryan: That doesn't look like any reindeer I've ever seen!

Ann Marie: We'll put him down near the sign so people can find him.
Dan Ryan: Let's go see if Uli will make us a Chicago-style pizza!
Ann Marie: >Sigh< Merry Christmas, little reindeer.

1 comment:

Dee said...


I hope Dan Ryan gets his Chicago style pizza! I think the reindeer looks fine