Friday, June 14, 2019

Ladies' Man

Daphne: Hi Louisette.  Where are you off to?
Louisette: Some of ze boys have invited me to hang out wiz zem.  I zink zey want to try to impress me.
Meghan: Have fun, dear.

Meghan: I hope she doesn't expect too much...

Charles: Hey, Louisette, meet my pet frog Hopalong!
Louisette: Well, I...
Mikko: Louisette, check out my sweet boxing moves!
Louisette: Oh, yes...
Frank: Look at this, Louisette.  I can shove a whole donut in my mouth.
Louisette: Mon Dieu!

Emile: Enchanté, Mademoiselle.  Je suis Emile.  Would you care to see our view of Montmarte?
Louisette: Oh, j'adore a view parisienne!  But, can one see Montmarte from here?
Emile: >Ahem<  Well, one can if one uses one's imagination, n'est-ce pas?  Come, my sweet.

Charles: Uh, what just happened?

Emile: Zat, mes amis, ees how eet ees done!  >Sniff!<




6 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

Emile, you crazy kid! You’re too slick
For your own good! Boys, you have a
Lot of growing up to do!

Gregor Daddies said...

Emile is definitely a smooth operator, although the bar is pretty low!

Dee said...

lol Emile you little smoothie, those others just don't stand a chance with you patter.
Poor Frank does have a lot to learn.. sigh.. mind you he made me laugh and making a girl laugh is good.. so there is some hope for the future!

Gregor Daddies said...

Haha, so true, Dee. If you can't charm the girls, at least make them laugh!

Serenata said...

Ha ha, the poor boys didn't really stand a chance did they? That Emile is a smooth operator.

Gregor Daddies said...

They really didn't. Emile is definitely a smooth operator, and he knows it too!