Friday, January 1, 2021

Out With The Old...

 Daddy Steve:  The Gregoropolis kids wanted to share some random thoughts on the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021...

Bowie: It was a funny year, that's for sure.
Valerie: Yeah, but I'm not laughing.

Luke: I never trusted 2020 from the get-go.  I don't like how it always stares at you.
Oliver: And those zeroes seem to follow you all around the room.
Luke: Pretty sneaky!

Harriet: Anyway, 'one' is a much more hopeful number.
Duncan: I never thought of it that way.

Sasha: It wasn't all bad.  At least we had each other.
Miguel: Very true, amigo.

Frank: And as long as there is pie, how bad can things be?
Uli: Don't you dare make a mess!

Patrick: Statistically speaking, our luck is bound to improve.
Ravi: It's only logical.
Patrick: Don't you just love logic?
Ravi: Indeed!

Holly Belle: Trust me, 2021 will be a lot better.
Kevin: Well, you may be right.
Holly Belle: What do you mean I 'may' be right?!
Meghan: Of course she's right!

Emile: Au revoir, 2020!
Louisette: Et bonjour 2021!

2 comments:

Dee said...


Happy New Year Gregoropolites! I’m glad you are thinking
positive for this lovely year!

Frank knows as long as there is pie, all will be well !




DollMum said...

I'm pinning my hopes on Holly Belle being right about 2021! Happy New Year.