Saturday, February 13, 2021

Kiss, Kiss

 Daddy Steve: The kids are busy decorating for the annual Gregoropolis Valentine's Day party.  Naturally, Holly Belle has taken charge.

Wesley: Is this where you want it?
Holly Belle: A little lower...lower...lower.  Not that low!
Wesley: Oh good grief!

James: You think old Wes regrets volunteering for that job?
Rhoda: Big time!

Ezra: What's that stuff you're hanging up?
Holly Belle: If you must know, it's the kisstletoe.
Ezra and Oliver: Kisstle-what?
Holly Belle: At Christmas we have mistletoe; so on Valentine's Day we have kisstletoe.

Oliver: There ain't no such thing as kisseltoe!
Meghan: There ain't no such thing as 'ain't', but here we are.
Ezra: That's just silly.
Holly Belle: No, it's not.  There is Christmas cactus and Easter cactus.  
Why should mistletoe be any different?
Oliver and Ezra: Well, well....er...hmm...

Ezra: Is there really such a thing as kisstletoe?
Patrick: Regretfully, we are unable to answer your question at this time.
Luke: Aw, come on.  We came to you guys 'cause you're smart!
Ravi: Which is precisely why we are not getting involved.

And soon enough, the party begins...

Meghan: All right, gentlemen, it's smooch time!
Holly Belle:  🎶...Oh, John Martin...🎶...wouldn't you like to give me a kiss?

John Martin: Er, ah, you know I think I may be getting a cold sore.
Nathan: I'll give you a kiss, Holly Belle.
Holly Belle: Well, Nathan!  >tee-hee<  Aren't you the dark horse Romeo!

Nathan: Now close your eyes, pucker up, and get ready for the biggest kiss you've ever had.
Holly Belle: I'm ready!

Holly Belle: Hey, this isn't what I had in mind!
Frank: I'll take it if you don't want it!


❤ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from GREGOROPOLIS! ❤

3 comments:

Dee said...

Kissletoe! Way to go Holly Belle , you have just started a trend that will be being used worldwide by next year ! Can you get the patent on it?
ask those clever lads who wouldn't look it up.

I just love the party and it's conclusion , aww Frank my hero :)

NeverUschi said...

Lol - this made my day!
Love your ladder!

Ann Louise Chandler said...

You guys are amazing! I know all those little stories took many hours to create. To me, one of the magical things about your doing this, and sharing it so well for the rest of us, is that you both enjoy Sasha dolls! Did this happen after you had been together for a long time, or did two Sasha collecting men find each other, maybe at a Sasha Festival? Whatever, you are very lucky to both enjoy this hobby, that takes so many twists and turns, to include people of various interests and tastes.

I had two long-term marriages and neither husband liked my Sasha dolls at all. Les Barden was a little more tolerant of them. He at least made me a wonderful Sasha-size doll house, which I later sold to Tim Purk. But he still complained about the time and money I spent with my dolls. He was a hard-working farmer and didn't understand how important it is for some of us to daydream, and often actualize some of our dreams in special outfits or stories, as you do.

Thanks for all you do. I love your stories, and long to read the next one.

Love and Peace,
Ann Louise Chandler