Saturday, August 19, 2023

Barbie, Barbie, what's all the fuss?

 

The Girls: >Swoon< Ahhh, Ken....

Marta: Ken's so handsome!
Ann Marie: He's so debonaire!
Harriet: He's so...bendy!

Nathan: >Hmmpf< If you ask me, he looks like
he's never had an idea in his head.

Harriet: The way he said that you would almost think it's a bad thing.
Marta: Well, you know how men are.
Ann Marie: We're all better off when they don't have ideas.

Holly Belle: I don't see what all the fuss is about Barbie.

Holly Belle: The girl literally can't even stand on her own two feet.

Holly Belle: Whereas I'm a real independent woman.  I know what I want, 
and I go for it.  And I don't let anything discourage me.

Meghan: That's so true, Holly Belle!  You're a real trail blazer!

Tyler: I'll say!  She blazes a trail of dust and chaos wherever she goes!
Mikko: Just like the Tasmanian Devil in the cartoons!
Mikko and Tyler: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tyler: >Chuckle, snort< Oh, er, yeah, maybe we should go play outside now.
Mikko: >Ahem< Uh, good idea...
Holly Belle: Probably the best one you've had all day.

2 comments:

Dee said...


Lol. Those boys do like to live dangerously talking about
the lovely Holly Belle like that, where she can hear them!
Don't be surprised if they accidentally got locked out....just saying...

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

oh, Tyler, you do love to live dangerously, don't you?! I definitely would have kept that to myself!