Saturday, July 3, 2021

Frank's Girlfriend

 
Ann Marie: Frank, that shirt looks really nice on you.
Valerie: Yes, very handsome.
Frank Why, thank you!  My girlfriend thinks so, too.

Ann Marie: Girl--
Valerie: --friend?!?

Meghan: Frank has a girlfriend?
Holly Belle: Oh good grief; now I've heard everything!
Ann Marie: Who could it be?
Valerie: Obviously someone who doesn't mind cookie crumbs all over everything.
Holly Belle: Oooh, I hate it when I don't know what's going on!
We need to investigate!

Meghan: Did Frank tell you he has a girlfriend?
Blake: Frank says so many weird things that it's hard to keep track.
Wendell: Besides, we forget stuff.

Holly Belle: Well you're certainly not likely to forget something like that!
Ezra: Like what?
Holly Belle:  >Sigh<

Blake: Why don't you just ask Frank?
Holly Belle: Hmm.  Yes, I'm always a fan of the direct approach.

Holly Belle: All right, Frank, we want to know about this girlfriend.
Frank: Well, she's very sweet.  And she come from a quality background.
Meghan: Just tell us who she is!
Frank: Come on; I'll show you her portrait.

Frank: Ladies, may I present Miss Sweetly!

Meghan: Your girlfriend...is the lady on the chocolate tin?
Holly Belle >Hmph<  I might have known.
Valerie:  I have to admit, she's perfect for you.

Ann Marie: And what does Major Quality think of all this?
Frank: Oh, he's a decent sort of chap.  He makes a good chaperone when I'm
not around, but he doesn't have my panache and sophistication!

5 comments:

Dee said...


LOL ! I knew it would have something to do with sweets , although I was expecting something made out of chocolate!
Anyway Franks still finding himself never mind a girlfriend... well unless she works at the chocolate factory ;)

I love the little quality street tin

RoRoPo said...

Oh yes the Quality Street girl! Me as a girl always impressed that elegant major by her side... huuuuh... (sigh)

Serenata said...

Haha haha, wonderful!

NeverUschi said...

The major doesn't stand a chance! It's enthusiasm that counts, so he can't beat Frank.

Triciamj said...

Frank,ignore them your sense of humour could win most girls over