Saturday, October 9, 2021

Hot Wheels Make Everything Better

 BR has been feeling down a bit lately; but things are looking up...

BR: >Sigh<
Stephen Orange: Hmmm?

BR: A new Hot Wheels car still on its card is like the dawn of a new day.

Stephen Orange: Very zen.  I thought Pete Dakota was the philosophizer.
BR: Oh, hush up, you.

Later, BR hears his best friend Pete Dakota call him to the kitchen...

BR: Hi Pete, what's going on?
Pete Dakota: Well, I know you've been feeling down lately, 
so I got you a little surprise to maybe cheer you up.

BR: Wow!  Is that a --

Pete: SSSHHH!  Don't say it too loud or Fr--

Frank: Hello!
Pete: --ank will hear you.  Too late.
Frank: Did I hear someone mention a chocolate egg?
Pete: I swear, he has the ears of a bat...

With promises of sharing a BIG piece of chocolate later, the boys oust their sweet-toothed brother.

BR: Thanks, Pete, but you know I'm not a big chocolate lover.
Pete: I know, but look inside.
BR: HEY!!!!


BR: There's a Hot Wheels hidden inside!

Pete: I know you love those cars.
BR: Hot Wheels are the best.  And so are Petes!


2 comments:

Dee said...


Aww how sweet is that { No pun intended } , It's so lovely that the boys notice when a brother is feeling down.

Do you think Frank with own a sweet shop when he's older or will it be a Bistro ?

Loving your perfect sized goodies

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

wow, how did they find a giant chocolate egg with a hot wheels in it?! amazing! I hope BR starts to perk up a bit!