Saturday, April 9, 2022

A Piece of the Action

 The boys are whiling away the afternoon with a game of UNO.  Not just regular UNO, of course.  Today they're playing UNO Fizzbin style!


Scot-MichaelMy turn...Red 8.

Pete Dakota: Hold it, you can't play a Red 8 on a Saturday
unless Frank has eaten the ears off of someone's chocolate Easter bunny.
Scot-Michael: Drat, I forgot.  Uh...Green 8.

Pete: Yellow 8.

BR: Draw 2!  HAH!

Nicholas Sahara: I see the Draw 2 and raise two ducks! Hah-HAH!
Scot-Michael: Chicks.
Nicholas: Chicks.

Scot-Michael: Hmmm...

Scot-Michael: Two chicks, a Blue Reverse, and...UNO!  HAH-hah-HAH!

Nicholas: Well, that's put a spanner in the works.  

Nicholas: Blue 7.
BR: Blue 4.
Pete: Blue Skip!

Scot-Michael: Drat. Good play, Pete.
Nicholas: Draw 4, Benjamin, old bean!

BR: I block with Enchanted Bunny.
Pete: And I play a Blue 8.

Frank: >Chomp<  Hey, did you guys call me before?  >Snarf<

Scot-Michael: Woo-hoo!  I can play the Red 8!
I'm out!  I win!
BR and Pete: Awwwwwwww....
Nicholas: Well done, mate.

5 comments:

NeverUschi said...

I'm not certain I understood the rules! But I love the miniature UNO cards.

RoRoPo said...

Well said, NeverUschi! I agree...
Without understanding the rules of the game I love the miniature UNO cards and the accurately setting of your posts!

Gregor Daddies said...

The rules of UNO are pretty simple--the boys here, however, have made up some of their own...

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

love the cards!! they have definitely taken uno to a whole new level!

Dee said...


Great cards , Those boys have strange rules, how Lucky Frank arrived just in time for Scott michal to win !