Friday, April 15, 2022

Bunny's Revenge (Encore)

Gregoropolis has received a request to repeat some our Easter adventures.  We hope you enjoy our fourth, and final, chapter of Frank vs Chocolate Bunny Ears.  Originally presented April 12, 2020.

It's the night before Easter and everyone is asleep.  Almost everyone, that is...


FrankMust eat bunny ears...must eat bunny ears...must eat bunny ears...

Just as the Bunny Bandit is about to attack his next victim, a booming voice calls out!

Booming Voice: FRAAANK!  What are you doing?!
Frank: >gasp<  Who is it?!  Who's there?!

Great Bunny: It is I! I am the Great Bunny!  Why are you trying to make my people deaf?

Frank: G-g-g-gosh, Mr. Great Bunny, I-I-I don't mean to.  I just get this craving for 
chocolate bunny ears sometimes.
Great Bunny: Well, stop!  My people need their ears to hear, as well as for appearance's sake.  A rabbit without ears looks like a fat ugly squirrel!

FrankO-o-okay, Mr. Great Bunny, I promise I will stop.
Great BunnyGood!  Now go back to bed.
Frank: Uh, can I go to the bathroom first?
Great BunnyFine, but don't leave the seat up.  You know how that irritates your sisters!

Rhoda: Hee-hee!  Did you see the look on Frank's face?
Daphne: Yes, I think he's definitely learned his lesson this time!
Holly Belle: And about time, too.  Those chomped off ears were really starting to vex me.  
Come on, we'd better get the 'Great Bunny' deflated and hidden away.

And come Easter morning...

JamesHey!  Look!  No missing ears!
Rolf: Wunderbar!

LukeHappy Easter, Frank!
Gavin: Are you okay?
FrankWell, I didn't sleep so good.  I had the strangest dream.
LukeWould you like a chocolate egg?
Frank: No, I think I'll stick to these jelly beans.  I've lost my taste for chocolate for some reason.


HAPPY EASTER from all of us at GREGOROPOLIS!

3 comments:

Dee said...


An oldie but goodie. Poor Frank it almost only almost put him off chocolate.. well for a day or so ;)

RoRoPo said...

LOL!!! O those girls... they are too clever for you, Frank!

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

don't cross the girls of Gregoropolis...soon it might be called Sashaopolis if their population keeps growing. I especially approve of the added message of putting the toilet seat down! Excellent call, girls!