Saturday, November 12, 2022

The Nightmare Before Christmoose


Nicholas Sahara: So, Peter, tell me what you're getting dear Benjamin for Christmas.
Pete Dakota: He's pretty easy to shop for.

Pete: I usually get him some new Hot Wheels cars and a gift card for music.
You can't go wrong with a gift card. 
It's not even Thanksgiving, why are you thinking about Christmas now?

Nicholas: I wanted to get an early start.  Never hurts to be prepared!
Pete: Mmm.
Nicholas: You know, when I asked Scout what he wanted in his stocking, 
he made the oddest request.

Pete: What'd he ask for?
Nicholas: He asked that I bake him a giant mousse.  Can you imagine?
I've no idea how to bake a giant mousse! I'm all a-dither over it.
Pete: You should ask Gino; he fancies himself our resident Paul Hollywood.
Nicholas: A smashing idea!  I wonder what kind of mousse he'd like,
Strawberry or chocolate?

Later that night, it's not sugar plums dancing in our poor prince's head!

Nicholas: ...mousse...giant mousse...giant...moose....

Giant Moose:  GRARRRRWWLLLRRR!!!
Boys: AAAIIIEEEEEEE!!!

Nicholas: >gasp< Oh my sainted aunt! >pant< >pant<
No, you can't go wrong with a gift card...

2 comments:

Dee said...


Lol we've had problems here in the past with giants appearing in dream!

I think the prince will be probably safe to get the gift card because what if he actually wanted a giant moose.....

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

lol, that was unexpected! Yes, definitely go with the gift card!