Saturday, October 28, 2023

A Nightmare on Wall Street

 

Holly Belle: Have either of you seen Logan?  I've been looking all over for him.
He's supposed to take me to a Halloween costume party.
Nathan: Is that why you're wearing that get-up?

Holly Belle: Yes, this 'get-up', as you call it, is my costume.
I happen to be a prima ballerina!
Nathan: Found two left ballet shoes, did you?
Blake: >Giggle<

Holly Belle: Very funny.  For your information, I am extremely graceful. 
I float like a butterfly.
Blake: >...and sting like a bee...<

Holly Belle: Oh, Logan, there you are!  Are you ready to go?  I don't want to be late.
WAIT! You're not even dressed!  Where are your pants?!?
Logan: I am fully dressed.  This is my costume.  Don't you know who I am?
Holly Belle: What, an absent-minded banker? Go get dressed!

Logan: I'm Trevor, from the TV show Ghosts!


Holly Belle: Oh good grief.  Couldn't you go as someone else from that show; like the Viking?
Or the guy with the arrow through his neck?  Or...or...or one of the cholera victims?
Logan: No, I've got to be Trevor.  Besides, you have to admit I do have the legs for it.

Holly Belle: >Sigh<  You are rather Trevor-like in many ways...

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

Too funny!! I love that show and Logan makes the perfect Trevor. He does have the legs for it. Blake, on the other hand, was lucky to escape without a black eye. HB is not to trifle with!

Dee said...


Logan does have the legs for it that's true. But poor Holly Belle, she is so good with everything she has to deal with.