Saturday, January 19, 2019

Who's Difficult?

Daddy Steve: Emile objects to the assertion that Sasha dolls are difficult.


Emile: Non, non, non!  I for one am certainly not difficult!  I simply know my own mind.  And I 'ave the very high standards, n'est-ce pas?

Giancarlo: >sigh<  Emile, that's not what they are talking about.
Emile: Boof.  Are you quite sure of zat?
Giancarlo: Yes.

Emile: Well, then, mon ami, perhaps then you could be a pet and make me some more tea?

Giancarlo: Certainly not!  You're perfectly capable of getting your own tea.

Giancarlo: >grumble, grumble<

Emile: Well!  Now zat ees what I call difficult, non?!

3 comments:

Serenata said...

Ha ha, these two are very entertaining! Of course you boys aren't difficult...

Ginger said...

A great post with poor Emile trying to find his way. I hope you find your cup of tea handsome boy. I would suggest trying the kitchen! 😊 xx

Dee said...

Emile ,like all Sasha’s and Gregors knows his own mind which can be difficult ��for those who live with them ! He looks like he’s enjoying a nice time drinking tea,eating cake and reading about his family.
But I think he is going to have go get his own new pot of tea because Giancarlo is being difficult ;)