Saturday, August 14, 2021

Existential Thoughts

 

Nathan: Summer's going fast.

Nathan: Normally, that makes me sad, but this summer has frankly been a bummer.
I'll be glad to see it go.  Will the future be better or worse?  Who knows?

Holly Belle: I neither regret the past nor fear the future.
I just keep barreling ahead!

Holly Belle: It's just the way I am.
Nathan: Yes, I've noticed that.

Holly Belle: What about you, Dan Ryan?  What do you think?

Dan Ryan: Well, I think I could really go for a bowl of chocolate mint ice cream.

Holly Belle: You know, sometimes you actually make a lot of sense.
Dan Ryan: It comes and goes, Ma'am.



3 comments:

Dee said...


LOL ! Dan Ryan made me laugh , the perfect reply and hey a bowl of choc mint ice cream is not to be sniffed at!

NeverUschi said...

Ice cream makes the world a cooler place - wish we could give a large bowl of it to the planet!

RoRoPo said...

They are so sweet - just like some chocolate mint ice cream ;-)