Holly Belle: Did I tell you that I've taken up a new hobby?
Nathan: You don't say...
Holly Belle: Try to guess what it is.
Nathan: Sky diving?
Holly Belle: What?!? Don't be ridiculous.
Holly Belle: It's knitting!
John Martin: Really? Actually, that's impressive.
Holly Belle: Wait here; I'll show you something I made.
Nathan: >Ugh< Why do you encourage her?
John Martin: Well, it just seems like the polite thing to do.
Nathan: I know, but we talk to her, then she talks to us,
and then we have to talk to her more.
Nathan: Where does it end at last? That's how wars start!
John Martin: I thought you like Holly Belle.
Nathan: Oh, I do...I guess. I'm just not crazy about talking to her.
John Martin: Um, it's a ball of yarn...
Holly Belle: I know! It started out as a skein!
No comments:
Post a Comment