Saturday, September 19, 2026

What's With The Hats?

 

Philip Guy: How about a treasure hunt in the backyard?
Kirwan Mahoney: A treasure hunt? Hmmmmm....

Philip: Yeah, and the first team to find the golden pumpkin wins a prize!
Kirwan: I like it!  We also need a game for inside.

Philip: Bobbing for apples?

Kirwan: Apples are so passé.  What about bobbing for golf balls?
Philip: People will be breaking their teeth!
Kirwan: I know! We then charge a cut of the tooth fairy payments!
Philip: Good grief, no!

Stephen Orange: What's going on here?
Philip: We're planning the Halloween Party.
Noah: And what's with those ridiculous hats?

Kirwan: Sorry, no one's allowed to question the hats.

Uli: Ach! Why is there crowd in kitchen?  Is not mealtime!
Philip: We're planning the Halloween Par--
Uli: --Nein! Not in kitchen!

Uli:  I will NOT be sweeping up teeth!

Kirwan: Spoilsport.
Philip: Bobbing for cheese curds?
Kirwan: Hmmmm...you've got something there...


1 comment:

marti said...

I remember bobbing for apples...so unsanitary but we didn't seem to mind all that much as kids. Golf balls, Kirwan...seriously?! I could get behind the cheese curds tho. And, I am seriously wanting to know about the hats. Curious minds need to know!