Saturday, October 10, 2026

International Gregor of Mystery

 BR and Pete Dakota are outside, practicing their soccer moves.

BR: Arrrrgh!  I don't know how those guys in Liverpool do it!

Pete Dakota: I know!  They make it look so easy.
I can't look down the field and kick the ball at the same time.

?: It's called the pitch, Pete.  Always scan the pitch.
Look around before you receive the ball to find space to pass to your teammate.
Pete: That's a good tip.  I'll try that.

?: And BR, you want to use the inside of your foot with your toes
pointing up for close passes.  Like this.
BR: Like this?
?: Perfect! And keep your back leg solid on the ground.

BR: Who was that guy?
Pete: I've never seen him before!

The next morning...

Nicholas Sahara: ♫♫ Dum-dum-dum-dummmm ♫♫

Nicholas: Good morning, Scout!  Fancy a cuppa?
Scot-Michael: >Yawn< Best idea all day.

Nicholas: Bother...where did I put the creamer?
?: Here it is.  Allow me.
Nicholas: Lovely. There's a good chap.

?: Also, we're out of marmalade.  Might I suggest grape jelly for your toast?
The sweetness of the jelly will pair well with the Earl Grey.
Nicholas: Oooh, scrummy!
Scot-Michael: Lay on some toast, Nickels!

Scot-Michael: Who the heck...?
Nicholas: Haven't the foggiest!

Just WHO is that helpful, knowledgeable boy?
STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

RoRoPo said...

This is very mysterious. An enigma. A metaphysical conundrum. Looking forward to see this mystery unravelled.