Saturday, November 30, 2019

Pete Versus The Elf 2019


Nicholas: I say, what is that noise?  

Nicholas: It seems to be coming from behind the -- Richard the III's Ghost!

Nicholas: Peter!  Whatever are you doing back there?
Pete Dakota: Shhh!  He can't hear you.  I'll come around and tell you.

NicholasNow, what's all this then? Who mustn't hear you?
Pete: The Christmas Elf!  Daddy John and Daddy Steve will be letting him out soon--
then he'll get me and...game over.
Nicholas: What? What elf? I don't --
Pete: Yeah, BR didn't believe me either.  I'm doomed.  Denali believes me, don't you girl?
Denali: Yip, yip!

Nicholas: But you can't spend the next month behind the divan.
Pete: Sure I can!  I've got a stack of comics, food, soda...I can last until New Years!
Denali will keep me better company than dumb ol' BR.  She believes me.

Nicholas: Oh my sainted aunt.  We'd better get that boy some help, hadn't we, girl?
..Or find that elf...
Denali: Woof!


To see Pete Dakota's first go 'round with The Elf, please visit this post: Pete vs The Elf (2018)


2 comments:

Dee said...

Poor Pete ! I hope Nicholas can get him some help!
He cannot spend Christmas behind the sofa even if he does have supplies and Denali for company....

Serenata said...

Ha ha ha, this is so funny, I can just imagine him having to hide from the Elf... he looks like he has it all planned out for sure...but I bet once the others start enjoying themselves, he will be tempted to come out! It is crazy how it is December already - HOW did that happen?!