Saturday, February 12, 2022

The Adventures of AquaBen

Daddy John: The Aquaman costume from Auntie Beth has been a big hit for Benjamin Roy (BR).  He simply won't take it off.  Even when he goes to bed!  At least we got him to take off the belt and boots when he climbs in...

What dreams of adventure has a boy?

BR: I am AquaBen! .... >snore<

AquaBen is out on his daily sea patrol...


AquaBen: It's my octopus friend, Topo!  What's up, Topo?
Scuba thieves raiding sunken treasure?!  Let's go!

AquaBen: You take those two, Topo!

AquaBen: This one looks like the ringleader!  I'll handle this guy.

Later on, AquaBen assists some marine archeologists explore ancient Atlantis...

AquaBen: You might learn some interesting history by those gates, men!

AquaBen: Don't worry about the sharks, fellas!  I've got them under control
and keeping an eye out for any more scuba thieves!

Suddenly, there's an SOS call from the modern underwater city of Atlantis!

AquaBen: Alien monsters attacking the city!

AquaBen: Laugh now, Xoton!  You won't find it so funny when 
my Justice League pals and I foil your evil plans!

Afterwards, good has triumphed once again...

AquaBen: It seems a hero's work is never done, eh Topo?

BR: Wow, what a great dream!  I can't wait to tell Pete all about it.


Aquaman created by Paul Norris
Aquaman & Topo © DC Comics




3 comments:

RoRoPo said...

Living a boy's adventure tales... Whew, what a dream!
Great photos!!!

Dee said...


BR must be worn out with all the adventuring during his sleep time !
He'll need another forty winks at this rate !

Great story , loving the backgro.. I mean that under sea world :)

NeverUschi said...

Such a colourful and exciting dream! I never had one like that - seems I only dream of very dull things.