Saturday, July 16, 2022

Shake It!

 

James: You honestly have never played with a Hula Hoop before?
Natalie: I've led a sheltered life.  What exactly do you do with it?
James: You've got to keep it spinning around up in the air.
Natalie: And how do I do that?

James: By shaking and twisting your whole body; like this.

Natalie: Looks like a lot of work...

Natalie: I don't seem to be getting the hang of this.
James: You really gotta shake it!  You know, shake it 'til the butter melts.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture!
Natalie: ???

Natalie: Shake, shake, shake, shake!

Natalie: Oops...
James: Oh dear, maybe you shook a little too hard.  Want to try again?
I mean, after you fix your underpants?

Natalie: No, this is a bit too strenuous for me.
Let's try a different shake.

Natalie: Oh yes, this is much more my speed.


4 comments:

Dee said...


LOL .... so funny ..love it!

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

James is a real gentleman...didn't laugh over Natlie's underpants falling down! I think that they have the right idea going for strawberry shakes over hula hooping!

RoRoPo said...

LOL... that's sooo great! How did you do those shaking-pictures?
But the strawberry shakes are much better - and so tasty...

NeverUschi said...

This made my day!!
But where can I find some strawberries now?