Sunday, March 12, 2023

No Time to Lose

Alice: Oh dear me, I sure hope we can find it!

Alice: It's not in here.
Luke: Not in here either, but there is a very tempting 
slice of pineapple upside down cake.

Luke: Not in the trash.
Alice: I should hope not.  That would be terribly wasteful!

Luke: See anything?
Alice: >cough< >splutter< Just some dust bunnies.
Luke: Don't let Ulli know that.  She would freak!

Luke: It's not under here either.
Frank: While you're down there, you don't see a ham sandwich by chance, do you?

Alice: It's not in these drawers.
James: Did the remote go missing again?
Kurt: Don't look at me; I can't even work it.

Luke: Not in here.
Meghan: What on earth are you looking for, anyway?
Ann Marie: Hmmm...I think I know.

Alice: We lost an hour last night, and we're trying to find it!

Meghan: >Sigh<
Holly Belle: >Eye roll< You two have lost more than that.

2 comments:

Dee said...


I didn't know you had time changes? or is that only of you go from one side of the states to another?
Or have I lost the plot because it's probably with that lost hour ;)

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

silly kids!! Don't worry, you'll find that hour in the fall. They should move to Hawai'i or Arizona and they wouldn't have to mess with that nonsense!