Saturday, March 4, 2023

Mikey The Lion-Hearted

Nanny Wendy: Oh, look boys, we need to change the calendar to March.
Connor: Ka-da!
Nanny Wendy: It's still very cold outside.  I think this March is coming in like a lion.

Mikey: Lions roar.  RRAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!!
Nanny Wendy: That's right, sweetie, they do.

Mikey: I a lion!  RRRAWWWWRRRR!!!
Connor and Albert: Huh?

Mikey: RRAAAWWWRRRR!!!
Miguel: ¡Ay Caramba! ¡Un león pequeño!

Mikey: RRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!
Marta: Ooooh, what a scary little lion you are.

Mikey: RRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!
Ulli: Ja, ja.  I am baking.  Lion needs to play in other room.

Pamela: Oooh, we never should have started watching this scary movie.
Harriet: Well, we have to finish it now.

Mikey: RRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!
Pamela and Harriet: EEEEKKKK!!!

Mikey: Hee-hee.......funny?

Albert: No roar?
Mikey: >sigh<  No more.

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

lol, I am dying! Mikey roared at the wrong people. I think they made that lion into a lamb!

Dee said...


Lol I love Ulli telling him to roar elsewhere! I think he roared in just the right place, poor boy, not his fault those girls frighten easily.

Don't let them steal your Roar Mikey