Sunday, May 1, 2022

If The Shoe Fits

 It still doesn't feel like spring here in Gregoropolis, but that isn't stopping the girls from changing into their spring fashions.

Carolyn: Oh yes, I like this outfit a lot.
Holly Belle: It's long been a favorite here.
Meghan: And it looks lovely on you!

Holly Belle: Now for shoes, I think these would go nicely with it.

Carolyn: Actually, I rather fancy this pair.

Meghan and Holly Belle: Trainers?!?
Holly Belle: They're, er, not very stylish though.

Carolyn: I feel like I've reached the age where I value comfort over style.

Holly Belle: Gosh, you don't think we'll ever get that old, do you?
Meghan: It's hard to even imagine...

3 comments:

Dee said...


LOL Love it! Wise for her age and won't become a slave to fashion ;)

Although I have to say I don't remember my shoes being uncomfortable at their age! But is that because it was sooo very many years ago?

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

lol, HB, rest assured, you will reach that age!! sooner than you think, too!! Still, there's something to be said for a cute pair of shoes.....

NeverUschi said...

I must have been born old - always valued comfy over fashionable...
But I think the trainers will go well with the outfit. Carolyn is one of those girls who can wear anything...