Saturday, April 1, 2023

April Fool's Day

 Daddy Steve: In celebration of April Fool's Day, budding satirists Ezra and Blake have written witty (in their minds) captions for photos in an old Sasha doll brochure.

Ezra: Hee-hee!  This stuff is golden!
Blake: Trevor Noah, eat your heart out!

Holly Belle: Alright you two clowns, let's see what kind of nonsense you've written.
Blake: It happens to be satirical brilliance.

Sasha: He's your child!
Gregor: He's not my child!
Sasha: He's your child!
Gregor: He's not my child!
Baby: Daddyyyyyyyyy!

Girls: We didn't know the mushrooms were poisonous. *

Dark Denims: I wear it better!
Fair Denims: No, I wear it better!
Dark Denims: No, I do!
Fair Denims: No, me!

Caleb: Hey baby, wanna go back to my pad and check out my new quadraphonic sound system?
Cora: You're under arrest, sugar...for the crime of luuuuuv!

Meghan: Hmmm, this all seems disrespectful to me.
Holly Belle: Yeah, we have a certain level of decorum to maintain around here.

Ezra: Relax, girls.  It's all in good fun.


* From the 1971 Clint Eastwood film The Beguiled



2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

so funny! No doubt Trevor Noah is quaking in his boots!! Keep up the good work, boys!

Dee said...


Great work on the photo comments, ignore those girls for once