Sunday, December 10, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 10: Patrick and Ravi

 

Patrick: My dear Ravi!
Ravi: My dear Patrick!
Patrick: Shall we attend to the Advent calendar 
and mark the imminent arrival of Saint Nicholas?
Ravi: I could not have put it better myself.

Ravi: There's today's prize.  Go for it.
Patrick: No, no, after you.  I insist.

Ravi: Very well, thank you.  Let's see what we've got.

Patrick: Hm.  Bricks and clear, bright orange pieces.
Perhaps we're putting together a fireplace?
Ravi: A completely logical deduction!  Well done.

Ravi: It's a fireplace, indeed.  And no extra pieces!
Patrick: Oh, good.  Those extra pieces upset my sense of order.

Ravi: The logical spot to locate the fireplace 
would be inside one of the house scenes.
Patrick: Your keen mind is as sharp as ever, sir!

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

don't put it too close to the Christmas tree, boys...but of course you knew that!

Dee said...


Those lads so logical! Well a fireplace hope there is a chimney for Santa?