Monday, December 11, 2023

Advent 2023: Day 11: Anika and Natalie

 

Anika: ...so then Randall opens the door and there's Susanna's Barbie!
Someone snuck her into the calendar just as daring as you please.
Natalie: Mercy!

Anika: By the way, what's with the umbrella and flashlight?
Natalie: Oh, well, I've never done this before, 
so I thought it best to be prepared for anything.
Anika: But you did!  You were on a day with Jennifer last year.
Natalie: I did? Goodness, I never know what's going on.

Anika: I see...well, >ahem< there's our door for today.

Natalie: Shall we open it, then?
Anika: Yes, I think that's best.

Anika: It's another little man!

Natalie: Hello little man!

Natalie: What an odd get-up he's wearing.
Anika: I think they're headphones and a video game controller.

Natalie: We'll place him by the fireplace 
so he stays warm while playing his games.

2 comments:

Sasha's Vintage Boutique said...

you sure are getting a nice population of little people!

Dee said...


So all the mod cons this year, well apart from the umbrella and flash light.. what did they do to her last time??