Thursday, December 16, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 16: BR & Pete Dakota

Pete Dakota: Hi, um, interesting holiday outfit there.
BR: Cut me some slack; I was at the workbench, working on my motorcycle.
I'll change into something more Christmassy later.

BR: Sorry, the winterizing is not going as smoothly as I'd hoped.
I'm a little frayed.  Hi back.
Pete: It's okay.

BR: So, what day are we anyway?
Pete: We're Day 16.  There's the door; by the church.

Pete: Aw, it's just a collection of things. Nothing to snap together.  Drat.
BR: Well, after the day I've had, that's probably a good thing.
Let's see what we've got...

Pete: It's Harry's owl Hedwig, a ticket to Platform 9¾, 
a wizard trading card, and a chocolate frog.

BR: Let's place Hedwig with Harry on the Gringotts cart.

Pete: And we'll leave the other items here. I'll bet Day 17 is something related.

BR: Only 9 days 'til Christmas, buddy!
Pete: I can't wait!

1 comment:

Dee said...


BR you have days yet to change into the good gear for Christmas, don't want to ruin a good t shirt with bike oil!

Great sweater Pete

It's interesting see what these door hold, I wonder what will turn up on Christmas eve..