Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Advent 2021, Day 7: Gino & Uli

Uli: <Grumble, grumble< Ach, I do not haff time for this.  There is much
dusting und cleaning to be done before holiday decorating.
Gino: I'm sure you can spare a minute or two?  By the way, that's a lovely dress.
New, isn't it?
Uli: >Tee-hee< Danke!  Ja, it is new.
Gino: (Ah, Gino--you can wrap the ladies around your little finger!)

Gino: The signorina may choose; I insist!
Uli: Danke.

Uli: Was ist...?
Gino: Mamma mia!  It is the signpost for the Leaky Cauldron pub!

Gino: There we go; all set and ready for customers!

Uli: Das ist gut.  Now I must get to the cleaning.
Gino: Well, be careful you don't dirty up that pretty dress!
Uli: >Tee-hee< 


1 comment:

Dee said...


Oh that Gino is so smooth! and he knows it !
Ulli does indeed look lovely in her
new dress , I hope Gino helps her with the cleaning , I'm sure he'd be good at polishing the mirrors ! ;)